Pages

Long hair didn't care....so they cut it all off

Short hair is IN and its definately better than before. Thanks to style moguls like Rihanna and Amber Rose, short hair styles have been a trend amongst not only celebrities but females around the naton. But why short hair? Short hair provides a added look of edge and maturity. It helps take you from the modern girl next door...to the "damn, I wish she lived next door" image. Its also perfect for showing off that pretty face and other feminine features that are sometimes forgotten such as  the neck, collarbone, and shoulder region. Some of these ladies have even went as far as to shaving their hair all the way off..but no worries, they all look fabulous. If they didn't, do you really we would put them on this blog?

Take a look on some of these celebs before or after and we'll decide whether or not they should keep the cut or grab the wig.

Rihanna

BEFORE
AFTER

It doesn't take a blind man to see that short hair was deinately the move for her. Take a look at the forhead in the before picture. I'm not going to even speak on it but ewww. Special shoutout to her stylist for finally convincing her to make that move.

Keyshia Cole

BEFORE
AFTER

I wouldn't care if Keyshia was rocking the Brandy Braids, I thought anything was better than that red monstarsity. I mean she had red AND blonde hair. Come on girl, you know that was a hell no. But I am definately feeling the short cut, plus the black makes it look very classy. I would also like to give a special shoutout to her stylist as well, who is also the same as Rihanna's. =D


Amber Rose

BEFORE
AFTER

Must we even speak on this?


Natalie Portman

BEFORE
AFTER

I thought she was cute prior to the bald head, but I think the bald look on her is absoloutely ADORABLE. She looks so pretty and sweet to me. I just want to jump through the screen and hug her.


Solange

BEFORE
AFTER

I don't really know which I prefer more. At first I wasn't sure on how I felt about the bald head because she was actually the first african american I had seen to actually do it. After a while it grew on me and i came to really appreciate the risk she took. I mean her and Beyonce' look very identical..from the career, to the clothes, to the weaves (even though B's are better), but i love how she stepped out to help seperate herself from her sister. You go girl. Way to show some originality. =D


Nina Sky

BEFORE
AFTER

I mean, I don't know where the hell they've been music wise, but their new look is cute. Kudos ladies.


Ciara

BEFORE
AFTER

For every fashion win, there is a fashion fail. Ciara...you have been categorized as a fail. I just don't like it. She looks just like Wanda Sykes..the comdeian, and i personally don't really see that as being a good look. With the long hair she was gorgeous. Ciara, if not for the fans do it for yourself. Please put the weave back in.